Short Information: DSSSB Non Teaching Recruitment 2022. Delhi Subordinate Selection Board (DSSSB) has released the latest notification for TGT/PGT vacancy online form 2022.
||Aug 27, 2022
||27 July 2022
||27 August 2022
- GEN/OBC/EWS: 100/-
- SC/ST/PH: 0/-
- Fee Payment Mode: Online
DSSSB Non Teaching Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 52 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
Total Posts: 40 Posts
||Deputy Manager (Accounts)
||Junior Labour Welfare Inspector
||Assistant Store Keeper
DSSSB Non Teaching Recruitment 2022 Qualification:
Manager (Accounts) :
- Qualified Chartered Accountant from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. OR
- M.Com from a recognized University / Institute.
Deputy Manager (Accounts) :
- M.Com. (2nd Class) or B.Com (1st Class).
- Two years experience in a Supervisory Capacity with Bank or Government Office or any Public Limited Company.
Junior Labour Welfare Inspector :
- Senior Secondary School or equivalent.
- State / National level Player in popular sports.
Assistant Store Keeper :
- Matriculation / Higher Secondary with Science subjects (Physics and Chemistry) preferably ITI trained in Mechanical and Electrical Trades.
- Should be able to render security at the appropriate scale fixed by the Delhi Administration from time to time.
- Experience: Two years experience in Store keeping in Engineering undertaking or Hardware stores and knowledge of Maintenance of store ledger.
Store Attendant :
- Matriculation with Science subjects (Physics and Chemistry)
- Experience: Two years experience in Store Keeping in Engineering undertaking or Hardware Stores and knowledge of maintenance of Store ledger.
- Graduate from a recognized University.
- Experience: Must be an Ex-Servicemen having served in the Army / Navy / Air Force for at least 10 years as a clerk and having sound knowledge of Accounts work.
Tailor Master :
- Middle i.e. 8th Class passed.
- Diploma/certificate in tailoring and cutting from a recognized institution.
Publication Assistant :
- Bachelors Degree of a recognized university with English or Hindi as one of the subjects along with a one-year Diploma/P.G. Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication of a recognized institute/university. OR
- Three year Graduation Degree in Journalism and Mass Communication from a recognized university.
- Experience: Two years experience in Printing / Publishing and allied work in a Printing / Publishing House of repute or in a Govt. Deptt.
DSSSB Non Teaching Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- For More Details Read the Official Notification
DSSSB Non Teaching Recruitment 2022 Important Link:
Post Views: 165