JK Labour Card Registration: The Government of Jammu and Kashmir continues to issue many schemes and online facilities for the citizens living in their state. One such facility whose name is JK Labour Card, the government has issued it for the laborers living in the state. The benefit of which will be available only to the laborers living in the state, and to take the benefits, they have to register themselves on the official website. To know in detail about the J&K Labour Card, read this article completely. In this, all the information related to this facility like its purpose, benefits, required documents, eligibility, application process etc. has been told. If the citizens of Jammu and Kashmir want to do this JK Employment Registration issued by the government, then they will be able to register easily with the help of this article.
JK Labour Card Registration
The Government of Jammu and Kashmir has launched JK Employment Registration for the benefit of the laborers living in their state, under which if the laborers want to take advantage of the facilities issued by the government, they have to register themselves on the official website. This JK Labour Card portal has been started specially for the laborers to provide the benefits of various government schemes. Through this portal, the government will keep a database of all the laborers with it, so that in future, the government can help in implementing the schemes. Any labourer who registers himself will be given special benefits by the government. Apart from this, this J&K Labour Card scheme is going to prove to be effective in improving the standard of living of the workers.
Overview Of JK Labour Card Registration
|Name||JK Employment Card|
|Launched By||By the Government of Jammu and Kashmir|
|Beneficiaries||Working People Living in the State|
|Objective||Keeping a Database of all Workers|
|Benefits||Labor Card Application Facility|
|Category||Jammu & Kashmir Government Schemes|
Objective of J&K Labour Card
In order to make the laborers living in their state self-reliant, and to keep their database, the government has released this JK Employment Card portal. With the help of this, all the registered laborers will be able to get proper compensation for their work, and they will get many more benefits like payment of wages, gratuity, bonus, maternity benefit, health insurance and provident fund etc. Getting the database of laborers will help the government to start various schemes for the laborers, the benefits of these schemes will be provided only to those laborers who are registered on the JK Labour Card portal. With the implementation of this scheme, the working conditions of the laborers will improve, as well as the standard of living of the workers will also improve.
Who can Apply for Shramik Card in Jammu and Kashmir?
|Stonecutter, stone breaker, stone crusher||Mason or bricklayer|
|Carpenter||Painter or Varnisher|
|Fitter, Bar Bender||Plumber|
|Labor||Sprayman or mixer man|
|Wood or Stone Packer||Pump Operator|
|Mixer driver||Roller driver|
|Khalasi or Sarangi||Watchmen at construction sites|
|Mosaic polisher||Tunnel worker|
|Marble breaker,||Quarry worker|
|Road worker||Workers engaged in lime processing Laborers engaged in erosion work|
|Any other category of workers actually engaged in the construction or maintenance of dams, bridges, or building operations||Brick building|
Eligibility for JK Employment Registration
- The applicant should be at least 18 years of age and maximum 50 years of age to take advantage of this portal by registering.
- The labor applicant should be working in any construction or building construction work for 3 months out of the last 12 months.
- Only the permanent laborers of Jammu and Kashmir will get the benefit of this facility issued by the government.
JK Employment Registration Required Documents
- Applicant’s age certificate
- Aadhar card for identification
- Permanent address proof
- Employment certificate
- Bank passbook
- Ration card
JK Employment Registration Process
Those laborers who want to register themselves to take advantage of this facility, they should follow the simple process given below:-
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of “JK Labour Card”. After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option “Worker Registration“. After this a new page will be displayed in front of you.
- On this page, you have to click on the option of “New Worker Registration“. After that a form will open in front of you.
- Now to register on the new page you have to enter your “Mobile Number, Name, District, and click on “Send OTP” to “Verify OTP”.
- After this you will get your “Username and Password” on your device. Now you have to “Login” to the portal using it, and fill the “Construction Workers Registration” Application Form.
- In the registration process, you have to go through 5 steps like:-
- Basic details
- Filling family details
- Uploading required documents
- Preview of filled form
- Deposit payment
- You have to enter the information that you will be asked in the above sections carefully, and click on the submit option.
- In the payment section you have to click on the option of “Generate Challan”. After this, save this challan form and submit it to the bank.
- Now you have to enter this “Challan Number” and upload the “Challan File”. Finally you have to click on the submit option.
- By following this process your online application will be completed, now you have to wait when your application is verified by the department.
Construction Worker Application Status Check
After the successful submission of the application form, the acceptance of the application form is awaited, but the status of this application can be checked from time to time by using the simple steps mentioned below:-
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of “JK Labor Card”. After this, the homepage of the website will be displayed in front of you.
- On the website’s homepage, you have to click on the option of “Registration Status“. After that, the login form will be displayed in front of you.
- In this form, you have to enter the asked information like- User Name, Password, Captcha Code etc. and click on the login button.
- Now you can get information related to Construction Worker Application Status.
How to download a JK Labour Card?
After the application form is approved by the department, your labor card is generated. Which can be downloaded through the official website. Its download process is as follows:-
- First of all you have to visit the official website of “JK Labor Card”. After this the homepage of the website will be displayed in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to login using your “username, password”. After this you have to go to the section of “Construction Worker” and click on the link of “Registration Form”.
- After clicking you will see the registration form, and it will contain the construction worker application number.
- With this application number, this accepted registration form is your labor card, you can download it to your device through the download option.
Which department is responsible for managing construction worker applications?
The JK Labour Card portal, J&K Building and other construction workers welfare boards are responsible for managing construction worker applications.
What is the most important document required for labor registration?
The most important document required for labor registration is the employment certificate, which can be downloaded from the “JK Labour Card portal”.
How to apply for a Shramik Card in Jammu and Kashmir?
Application for a labour card in Jammu and Kashmir can be done both online and offline.