Mahajob Portal 2022: Various schemes have been started from time to time by the Central and State Governments to solve the problem of increasing unemployment in the country. In this direction, Mahajob Portal has been started by the State Government of Maharashtra, through which employment opportunities will be provided to the citizens of the state. Today, through this article, we will share with you all the necessary information related to Mahajob Portal 2022, such as:- Purpose, Benefits, Features, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Application Process etc. If you are also interested in getting all the necessary information related to this portal, then stay with us till the end.
Mahajob Portal 2022
Employment opportunities will be provided to unemployed citizens of Maharashtra state through Mahajob Portal 2022, launched by Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray. Under this portal facility, talented, semi-talented and non-talented representatives of the state can apply for employment. This portal is a common platform for both job seekers and entrepreneurs. With the help of this portal, citizens can get employment opportunities according to their desire and talent and entrepreneurs will provide employment to the applicants according to their needs. This portal is jointly operated by Industries Department, Labor Department and Skill Development-Entrepreneurship, Government of Maharashtra.
Overview of Mahajob Portal 2022
|Portal Name||Mahajob Portal|
|Launched By||Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray|
|Beneficiaries||Unemployed people of Maharashtra|
|Objective||Portal for finding online jobs|
|Benefits||Online employment opportunities|
|Category||Maharashtra Government Schemes|
Objective of the Mahajob Portal 2022
The main objective of Mahajob Portal 2022 launched by the Maharashtra State Government is to provide online employment opportunities to the unemployed people of the state. Through this portal, interested citizens can apply for employment according to their desire and talent sitting at home without visiting any department. Under this portal, employment opportunities will be provided to talented representatives as well as semi-talented and talentless representatives. In addition, this portal is a common platform for both job seekers and employers. With the help of this portal, the employer can select the applicants as per their requirement. With the help of this portal, the employer can select the applicants as per their requirement.
Sectors Present under Mahajob Portal 2022
- Aerospace & aviation
- Capital goods
- Electronics & hardware
- Food processing
- Instrumentation, automation, surveillance and communication
- Iron & steel
- Life science
- Paint & coatings
- Strategic manufacturing
- Textiles & handlooms
Benefits and Features of Mahajob Portal 2022
- Mahajob Portal has been started by the Government of Maharashtra, which is basically a portal facility.
- Employment opportunities are provided to the unemployed citizens of the state through this portal facility.
- This portal of the state government works jointly for job seekers and employers.
- Through this portal, employers can easily select eligible employees for themselves.
- Under this portal, talented representatives, as well as semi-talented and non-talented representatives, are also included.
- This portal is jointly operated by the Industries Department, Labor Department and Skill Development-Entrepreneurship, Government of Maharashtra.
- Twelve MoUs have been marked by the Industry Ministry with enterprise requirements of Rs 16,000 crore.
- With the help of this portal, it is estimated that up to 80% business will be provided by the enterprises to the local people.
Information needed to Apply for Mahajob Portal 2022
- Full name
- Mobile number for OTP
- Email Id
- Education qualification detail
- Photo and required documents
Documents Required for Mahajob Portal 2022
- Domicile certificate
- Educational certificates which you have:-
- 10th class Marksheet and pass certificate,
- 12th class Marksheet and pass certificate,
- Graduation Marksheet,
- Post-graduation Marksheet
- Any other educational qualification Marksheet or certificate
- Skill certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhar card
Procedure to Register under Mahajob Portal 2022
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Mahajob Portal. Now the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of Jobseeker registration. Now the Job Seeker Online Registration Form will be displayed on your screen.
- After this, you have to enter all the necessary information asked in this application form, such as:- Name, Email ID, Domicile Certificate, Mobile Number, Password, Captcha Code details.
- Now you have to click on the submit option. After that you have to login again using your credentials.
- After that you have to enter details like your personal information, current address, permanent address, education details, work experience, skill details, languages known, willingness to move etc. to create your profile.
- Now you have to upload all the required documents asked for.