Short Information: Uttar Pradesh Dashmottar Scholarship Online Form. Social Welfare Department, Uttar Pradesh has released the link for this session Dashmottar Scholarship Application. Any Candidates who have taken admitted to the certificate, degree, diploma, or other courses in any college, institute, OR University of Uttar Pradesh and want to apply for a scholarship can apply online.
||08 July 2022
||07 November 2022
|Hard Copy Submit to College Last Date
||10 November 2022
|Correction Last Date
||20 December 202
- GEN/OBC/EWS: 0/-
- SC/ST/PH: 0/-
- All Category Female: 0/-
- No Application Fees.
Uttar Pradesh Dashmottar Scholarship Online Form Eligibility:
- Uttar Pradesh Enrolled with School, College, Institution, or University
- Post Matric 11: Passed Class 10 Exam and Enrolled in Class 11
- Post Matric 12: Passed Class 11 Exam and Enrolled in Class 12
- Dashmottar: Under Graduate / Post Graduate / Certificate / Diploma Courses.
Uttar Pradesh Dashmottar Scholarship Online Form Document Required:
- Last Qualifying Exam Mark Sheet
- Cast Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Fee Receipt Number
- Annual Non Refundable Amount
- Enrollment Number
- Aadhar Card Number
- Latest Passport Size Scan Photo
- For Renewal Candidates: Kindly Use Last Year’s Registration Number to Login into Renewal Section and Enter the Fresh Details
How to Apply for Uttar Pradesh Dashmottar Scholarship Online Form:
- Fresh Candidates: Whoever is a new candidate who has taken admission this year should be in classes 11, 12 (High School / Intermediate) 2022-2023 & Other Dashmottar Courses UG / PG / Diploma / Certificates course, should apply in fresh.
- Renewal Candidates: Candidates who are already enrolled in any school/college and had applied for scholarships last year will renew their application.
- Kindly Collect the All Document Before Apply Online
If you are not now of the non-refundable Amount, please check your fees receipt OR contact the college/school if there is any confusion.
- Submit your form to the concerned school/college within 3 days of the completion of the application.
- For More Information Read the Official Notification
- Aadhar Card is Compulsory for the Scholarship Application 2022-23.
Post Views: 160